It was all good with Rambod until i had received the keys on 20 Sep. Below are points which have devasted my experience with him :
1.False promise : I was told by Rambod on the bidding day that price of the partment inclusive f TV, bed and sofa is 188000 kr, to which i agreed and signed the contract.
2. On getting the keys when i entered the house, the TV was missing. On enquiring about it, the seller told that Rambod had only agreed for bed and sofa and not TV, hence he has taken the TV along with him. Now, as per Rambod's instructions, i was not supposed to speak to the seller before signing the contract to ensure the bed, tv and sofa are included in the apartment, hence i trusted Rambod and did not verify from the seller.
3. Writing to Rambod about this false promise makes him reply with contract lines(which were written in swedish and i m illeterate in swedish) that i was suppose to contact the seller about the furniture - which i did not know!
4. The house was dirty when I got the keys and Rambod directed me to reach to the seller to get the cleaning company details, to which seller wrote that the cleaning was organised by Rambod.
5. The electric fixtures like plug connectors were broken and not working. Rambod directed me to reach to electric suppliers to get them fixed on my own.
6. The avgift mentioned in the contract is incorrect and i was not told about it until the first bill came to me which Rambod apologised that he missed to tell me.